The Season

This is fast!
Christmas is coming! (but I'm actually waiting for Chinese New Year!)
Anyway, this mean that 2010 is going to the end.

Flash back :
1st, I'm back to Swinburne to continue my degree. Get involved in projects which I gain a lot of experience and see through from different views. I learnt, really. Thanks to those lecturers who guide me through. :) Besides, special thanks to my teammate, Samual, Ivy, MeySien too; and marketing department who given opportunity to us.
Projects that I'd did are greeting cards, marketing foyer and 10th years anniversary Logo etc. design.
Other than school projects, there are name cards, logo and banner I did for outside company.

The most happier about this year is I FINALLY GOT MY DSLR! XD
I'm still exploring it. Hope somedays I can really take some awesome photos. X)
Photography aren't easy. We will never finish learning it. I would want to 1st master one of the style of my own and keep updating about it and upgrading my skills. I'm loving it!
Photography is interesting but not everyone know what actually photography is and don't know why photography. I believe every photography got their own reason. I, I would says that photography is forever! ^^ It turns the moment into forever!

Projects :

10th Anniversary of Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus Logo Design
(Designed by CallyBong)

The Marketing foyer design
(Photo taken by Samuel Liau)
(Designed by CallyBong, Ivy Lai, JongMeySien, KoukWenHaw, and SamuelLiau)

The Actual display (Located at Marketing department of Swinburne University)

Greeting Cards design for 3 Seasons (Chinese New Year, Hari Raya and Christmas)
(Designed by CallyBong, IvyLai, JongMeySien)



Photos with Professor Helmut.

No comments:

Post a Comment