This time.

There are too much unfortunates happening recently, from world to friend to family.
I don't how I actually go through this with such timing. A wrong timing.
However, this is life.
Experience. Learn. Love. Family. Friendship. World.
Getting older getting myself into more troubles.
I depressed. But I cheer after awhile.
I have to go on and cheer up peoples beside me who are down too.
I have to go on to fight for a better future to give a better life to my beloved one.
I wants them have no suffer.
I wants everything end this soon.
I know I'm dreaming but this is what I wish now.
Thanks to one of my friend who cheer me up.
Thanks dude. :)

Photos sharing; taken 19th March 2011.
I called this pictures Hope.
Which I hope everything end like them.
Peacefully, and refresh~


No comments:

Post a Comment